Last updated: Oct 2021
1.Your Relationship With Us
Welcome to Live Random (the “Platform”), which is provided by TRIOLABS.IN (collectively such entities will be referred to as “Live Random”, “we” or “us”).
You are reading the terms of service (the “Terms”), which govern the relationship and serve as an agreement between you and us and set forth the terms and conditions by which you may access and use the Platform and our related websites, services, applications, products and content (collectively, the “Services”). Access to certain Services or features of the Services (such as, by way of example and not limitation, the ability to submit or share User Content (defined below)) may be subject to age restrictions and not available to all users of the Services. Our Services are provided for private, non-commercial use. For purposes of these Terms, “you” and “your” means you as the user of the Services.
The Terms form a legally binding agreement between you and us. Please take the time to read them carefully. If you are under age 18, you may only use the Services with the consent of your parent or legal guardian. Please be sure your parent or legal guardian has reviewed and discussed these Terms with you.
2. Accepting the Terms
If you are accessing or using the Services on behalf of a business or entity, then (a) “you” and “your” includes you and that business or entity, (b) you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the business or entity with the authority to bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity’s behalf, and (c) your business or entity is legally and financially responsible for your access or use of the Services as well as for the access or use of your account by others affiliated with your entity, including any employees, agents or contractors.
You can accept the Terms by accessing or using our Services. You understand and agree that we will treat your access or use of the Services as acceptance of the Terms from that point onwards.
You should print off or save a local copy of the Terms for your records.
3. Changes to the Terms
We amend these Terms from time to time, for instance when we update the functionality of our Services, when we combine multiple apps or services operated by us or our affiliates into a single combined service or app, or when there are regulatory changes. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to generally notify all users of any material changes to these Terms, such as through a notice on our Platform, however, you should look at the Terms regularly to check for such changes. We will also update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms, which reflect the effective date of such Terms. Your continued access or use of the Services after the date of the new Terms constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to the new Terms, you must stop accessing or using the Services.
4. Your Account with Us
To access or use some of our Services, you must create an account with us. When you create this account, you must provide accurate and up-to-date information. It is important that you maintain and promptly update your details and any other information you provide to us, to keep such information current and complete.
You agree that you are solely responsible (to us and to others) for the activity that occurs under your account.
We reserve the right to disable your user account at any time, including if you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms, or if activities occur on your account which, in our sole discretion, would or might cause damage to or impair the Services or infringe or violate any third party rights, or violate any applicable laws or regulations.
5. Your Access to and Use of Our Services
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not:
- access or use the Services if you are not fully able and legally competent to agree to these Terms or are authorized to use the Services by your parent or legal guardian;
- make unauthorised copies, modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile or create any derivative works of the Services or any content included therein, including any files, tables or documentation (or any portion thereof) or determine or attempt to determine any source code, algorithms, methods or techniques embodied by the Services or any derivative works thereof;
- distribute, license, transfer, or sell, in whole or in part, any of the Services or any derivative works thereof
- market, rent or lease the Services for a fee or charge, or use the Services to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- use the Services, without our express written consent, for any commercial or unauthorized purpose, including communicating or facilitating any commercial advertisement or solicitation or spamming;
- interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Services, disrupt our website or any networks connected to the Services, or bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- incorporate the Services or any portion thereof into any other program or product. In such case, we reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or limit access to the Services in our sole discretion;
- use automated scripts to collect information from or otherwise interact with the Services;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent you or your affiliation with any person or entity, including giving the impression that any content you upload, post, transmit, distribute or otherwise make available emanates from the Services;
- intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use or attempt to use another’s account, service or system without authorisation from Live Random, or create a false identity on the Services;
- use the Services in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Services, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting fake reviews;
- use the Services to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way: files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other prohibited form of solicitation;
- any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, number and feature in the personal identity document (e.g., National Insurance numbers, passport numbers) or credit card numbers;
- any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person;
- any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful or inflammatory;
- any material that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm;
- any material that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling and bullying, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people;
- any material that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence;
- any material that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- material that, in the sole judgment of Live Random, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Services, or which may expose Live Random, the Services or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to content at our discretion for any reason or no reason. Some of the reasons we may remove or disable access to content may include finding the content objectionable, in violation of these Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users.
Live Random Content
As between you and Live Random, all content, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music on and “look and feel” of the Services, and all intellectual property rights related thereto (the “Live Random Content”), are either owned or licensed by Live Random, it being understood that you or your licensors will own any User Content (as defined below) you upload or transmit through the Services. Use of the Live Random Content or materials on the Services for any purpose not expressly permitted by these Terms is strictly prohibited. Such content may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed or otherwise exploited for any purpose whatsoever without our or, where applicable, our licensors’ prior written consent. We and our licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to their content.
You acknowledge and agree that we may generate revenues, increase goodwill or otherwise increase our value from your use of the Services, including, by way of example and not limitation, through the sale of advertising, sponsorships, promotions, and except as specifically permitted by us in these Terms or in another agreement you enter into with us, you will have no right to share in any such revenue, goodwill or value whatsoever. You further acknowledge that, except as specifically permitted by us in these Terms or in another agreement you enter into with us, you (i) have no right to receive any income or other consideration from any User Content (defined below) or your use of any musical works, sound recordings or audiovisual clips made available to you on or through the Services, including in any User Content created by you, and (ii) are prohibited from exercising any rights to monetize or obtain consideration from any User Content within the Services or on any third party service ( e.g. , you cannot claim User Content that has been uploaded to a social media platform such as YouTube for monetization).
Subject to the terms and conditions of the Terms, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, worldwide license to access and use the Services, including to download the Platform on a permitted device, and to access the Live Random Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use through your use of the Services and solely in compliance with these Terms. Live Random reserves all rights not expressly granted herein in the Services and the Live Random Content. You acknowledge and agree that Live Random may terminate this license at any time for any reason or no reason.
You acknowledge and agree that when you view content provided by others on the Services, you are doing so at your own risk. The content on our Services is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Services.
We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that any Live Random Content (including User Content) is accurate, complete or up to date. Where our Services contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen, monitor, review, or edit any content posted by you and other users on the Services (including User Content).
User Generated Content
Users of the Services may be permitted to upload, post or transmit (such as via a video call) or otherwise make available content through the Services including, without limitation, any text, photographs, user videos, sound recordings and the musical works embodied therein, including videos that incorporate locally stored sound recordings from your personal music library and ambient noise (“User Content”). Users of the Services may also extract all or any portion of User Content created by another user to produce additional User Content, including collaborative User Content with other users, that combine and intersperse User Content generated by more than one user. Users of the Services may also overlay music, graphics, stickers, and other elements provided by Live Random onto this User Content and transmit this User Content through the Services. The information and materials in the User Content, have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on the Services do not represent our views or values.
The Services may use your Public IP address to find your area code or country code. This may be used to categorize users better. If you login by Phone number, the Services may use your phone number to show your Contacts that you have installed this service.
Whenever you access or use a feature that allows you to upload or transmit User Content through the Services (including via certain third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter), or to make contact with other users of the Services, you must comply with the standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. You may also choose to upload or transmit your User Content, on sites or platforms hosted by third parties. If you decide to do this, you must comply with their content guidelines as well as with the standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. As noted above, these features may not be available to all users of the Services, and we have no liability to you for limiting your right to certain features of the Services.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. This means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
Any User Content will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You must not post any User Content on or through the Services or transmit to us any User Content that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. When you submit User Content through the Services, you agree and represent that you own that User Content, or you have received all necessary permissions, clearances from, or are authorized by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the Services, to transmit it from the Services to other third party platforms, and/or adopt any third party content.
If you only own the rights in and to a sound recording, but not to the underlying musical works embodied in such sound recordings, then you must not post such sound recordings to the Services unless you have all permissions, clearances from, or are authorized by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to the Services
You or the owner of your User Content still own the copyright in User Content sent to us, but by submitting User Content via the Services, you hereby grant us an unconditional irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish and/or transmit, and/or distribute and to authorize other users of the Services and other third-parties to view, access, use, download, modify, adapt, reproduce, make derivative works of, publish and/or transmit your User Content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented.
You further grant us a royalty-free license to use your user name, image, voice, and likeness to identify you as the source of any of your User Content; provided, however, that your ability to provide an image, voice, and likeness may be subject to limitations due to age restrictions.
Through-To-The-Audience Rights. All of the rights you grant in your User Content in these Terms are provided on a through-to-the-audience basis, meaning the owners or operators of third party services will not have any separate liability to you or any other third party for User Content posted or used on such third party service via the Services.
Waiver of Rights to User Content. By posting User Content to or through the Services, you waive any rights to prior inspection or approval of any marketing or promotional materials related to such User Content. You also waive any and all rights of privacy, publicity, or any other rights of a similar nature in connection with your User Content, or any portion thereof. To the extent any moral rights are not transferable or assignable, you hereby waive and agree never to assert any and all moral rights, or to support, maintain or permit any action based on any moral rights that you may have in or with respect to any User Content you Post to or through the Services.
We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any User Content posted or uploaded by you to our Services constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We, or authorized third parties, reserve the right to cut, crop, edit or refuse to publish, your content at our or their sole discretion. We have the right to remove, disallow, block or delete any posting you make on our Services if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. In addition, we have the right – but not the obligation – in our sole discretion to remove, disallow, block or delete any User Content (i) that we consider to violate these Terms, or (ii) in response to complaints from other users or third parties, with or without notice and without any liability to you. As a result, we recommend that you save copies of any User Content that you post to the Services on your personal device(s) in the event that you want to ensure that you have permanent access to copies of such User Content. We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, appropriateness or quality of any User Content, and under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any User Content.
You control whether your User Content is made publicly available on the Services to all other users of the Services or only available to people you approve. To restrict access to your User Content, you should select the privacy setting available within the Platform.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorized third parties.
If you wish to complain about information and materials uploaded by other users please contact us at: email@example.com.
Live Random takes reasonable measures to expeditiously remove from our Services any infringing material that we become aware of. It is Live Random’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable or terminate the accounts of users of the Services who repeatedly infringe copyrights or intellectual property rights of others.
While our own staff is continually working to develop and evaluate our own product ideas and features, we pride ourselves on paying close attention to the interests, feedback, comments, and suggestions we receive from the user community. If you choose to contribute by sending us or our employees any ideas for products, services, features, modifications, enhancements, content, refinements, technologies, content offerings (such as audio, visual, games, or other types of content), promotions, strategies, or product/feature names, or any related documentation, artwork, computer code, diagrams, or other materials (collectively “Feedback”), then regardless of what your accompanying communication may say, the following terms will apply, so that future misunderstandings can be avoided. Accordingly, by sending Feedback to us, you agree that:
Live Random has no obligation to review, consider, or implement your Feedback, or to return to you all or part of any Feedback for any reason;
Feedback is provided on a non-confidential basis, and we are not under any obligation to keep any Feedback you send confidential or to refrain from using or disclosing it in any way; and
You irrevocably grant us perpetual and unlimited permission to reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of, modify, publicly perform (including on a through-to-the-audience basis), communicate to the public, make available, publicly display, and otherwise use and exploit the Feedback and derivatives thereof for any purpose and without restriction, free of charge and without attribution of any kind, including by making, using, selling, offering for sale, importing, and promoting commercial products and services that incorporate or embody Feedback, whether in whole or in part, and whether as provided or as modified.
7. Community Guidelines
Live Random is a place for your creativity and expression. It’s also a global community of people looking for a fun, welcoming experience.
The Live Random Community Guidelines, which we update from time to time, are an important code of conduct for a safe and friendly environment. Violation of the guidelines may result in your account and/or content being removed. In addition, users must also follow their local laws. We reserve the right to monitor and report content to authorities, as permitted by applicable law.
Live Random is simply NOT the place to post, share, or promote any of the following, including:
Harmful or dangerous content
When you use Live Random you are joining a global community. Don’t post or share content that could harm other users or encourage them to harm themselves – whether through physical, emotional, financial, or legal harm.
- Terrorist organizations and any other criminal organizations are strictly prohibited from using Live Random. DO NOT use Live Random to promote and support these organizations or individuals.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any content that depicts dangerous acts, self-injury, or suicide, nor provide any content that encourages other people to engage in such activities.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any content that depicts, promotes, encourages, or provides instruction for eating disorders.
- DO NOT intimidate or threaten other people, including threats of physical harm against a specific individual.
- DO NOT use Live Random to sell or encourage the use of weapons, bombs, drugs, or any other regulated goods prohibited by local laws.
- DO NOT use Live Random to encourage or promote online gambling or other financial schemes.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any content that involves illegal activities.
Graphic or shocking content
Live Random is not the place for graphic, violent, shocking, or sensational content. If you wouldn’t show this content to your parents or children, please don’t post it here.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any violent, graphic, shocking, or sensational content, nor provide any content that incites others to commit acts of violence.
Discrimination or hate speech
Live Random is an inclusive community. It is not ok to attack or incite violence against other users.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any content that incites hatred against a group of people based on their race, ethnicity, religion, nationality, culture, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, or any other discrimination.
- DO NOT post, share, or send contents that may trigger hostility, including trolling or provocative remarks.
Nudity or sexual activity
Our community is not the place for sexually explicit content or content intended for sexual gratification. If it isn’t something suitable to be done or shown in public view, don’t post it.
- Live Random strictly prohibits any content that contains, promotes, or encourages sexual assault, sexual abuse, sexual exploitation, or sexual violence. DO NOT post any such content.
- DO NOT post, share, or send explicit content, sexual content, or nudity.
- DO NOT provide content related to prostitution, solicitation, or any other types of sex trade.
Child safety infringement
Live Random takes child safety with the utmost seriousness. If we become aware of content that sexually exploits, targets, or endangers children, we may with law enforcement or report cases, as appropriate.
- Live Random strictly prohibits any sexually explicit content featuring minors or content that sexually exploits minors. DO NOT post any such content.
- Live Random may remove or limit access to videos containing nudity, sexually suggestive acts, or unintentionally provocative content involving minors, as such videos could be used by others in unanticipated ways.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any content about online dating with minors, compensated dating, invasion of a minor’s privacy, or other content that endangers minors’ physical and mental health.
- DO NOT use public posts or private messages to harass underage users.
Harassment or cyber bullying
We work hard to promote a positive environment and an abuse-free experience for our users. Please keep your interactions civil and treat all users with respect.
- DO NOT use public posts and/or private messages to harass other people.
- DO NOT disclose others’ personally identifiable information, such as address, phone number, email address, ID number, and credit card number.
- DO NOT deliberately degrade, humiliate, defame, or bully other people, nor encourage other users to do so.
Impersonation, spam, or other misleading content
Our community values high-quality, engaging content. Content or behavior that is spammy, fake, or misleading will be removed.
- DO NOT impersonate another person or organization by creating fake identities, confuse others into believing that your relationship with another person or organization is something it is not, or post misleading content to make money.
- DO NOT create artificial traffic by any means, such as trading comments, hiring others or being hired to write comments, sharing repetitive content, sending chain letters, and using deceptive information to encourage views, likes or comments.
Live Random is a place for creativity and expression that is unique and original.
- DO NOT post, share, or send any content that violates someone else’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights.
Other malicious activity
In addition to the content and behavior outlined above, our policies prohibit activity that undermines the Live Random service.
- DO NOT interfere with Live Random’s daily operation, hack its website or associated networks, or bypass its measures to restrict users’ access.
- DO NOT distribute files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- DO NOT modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, disassemble, decompile, or create any derivative products based on Live Random, including any files, tables or documentation, nor attempt to regenerate any source code, algorithms, methods, or techniques embodied in Live Random.
- DO NOT use automated scripts to collect information from Live Random.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Live Random, its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and advisors from any and all claims, liabilities, costs, and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees and expenses, arising out of a breach by you or any user of your account of these Terms or arising out of a breach of your obligations, representation and warranties under these Terms.
9. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL AFFECT ANY STATUTORY RIGHTS THAT YOU CANNOT CONTRACTUALLY AGREE TO ALTER OR WAIVE AND ARE LEGALLY ALWAYS ENTITLED TO AS A CONSUMER.
THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION TO YOU WITH RESPECT TO THEM. IN PARTICULAR WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT TO YOU THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS;
- YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR;
- ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; AND
- DEFECTS IN THE OPERATION OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU AS PART OF THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED.
NO CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES OR OTHER TERMS (INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED TERMS AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR PURPOSE OR CONFORMANCE WITH DESCRIPTION) APPLY TO THE SERVICES EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY ARE EXPRESSLY SET OUT IN THE TERMS. WE MAY CHANGE, SUSPEND, WITHDRAW OR RESTRICT THE AVAILABILITY OF ALL OR ANY PART OF OUR PLATFORM FOR BUSINESS AND OPERATIONAL REASONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT OUR LIABILITY FOR LOSSES WHICH MAY NOT BE LAWFULLY EXCLUDED OR LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THIS INCLUDES LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
SUBJECT TO THE PARAGRAPH ABOVE, WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
- (I) ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY);
- (II) ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL;
- (III) ANY LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY;
- (IV) ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED BY YOU; OR
- (V) ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU. ANY OTHER LOSS WILL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO LIVE RANDOM WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS.
ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF:
- ANY RELIANCE PLACED BY YOU ON THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY OR EXISTENCE OF ANY ADVERTISING, OR AS A RESULT OF ANY RELATIONSHIP OR TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY ADVERTISER OR SPONSOR WHOSE ADVERTISING APPEARS ON THE SERVICE;
- ANY CHANGES WHICH WE MAY MAKE TO THE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY PERMANENT OR TEMPORARY CESSATION IN THE PROVISION OF THE SERVICES (OR ANY FEATURES WITHIN THE SERVICES);
- THE DELETION OF, CORRUPTION OF, OR FAILURE TO STORE, ANY CONTENT AND OTHER COMMUNICATIONS DATA MAINTAINED OR TRANSMITTED BY OR THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES;
- YOUR FAILURE TO PROVIDE US WITH ACCURATE ACCOUNT INFORMATION; OR
- YOUR FAILURE TO KEEP YOUR PASSWORD OR ACCOUNT DETAILS SECURE AND CONFIDENTIAL.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ONLY PROVIDE OUR PLATFORM FOR DOMESTIC AND PRIVATE USE. YOU AGREE NOT TO USE OUR PLATFORM FOR ANY COMMERCIAL OR BUSINESS PURPOSES, AND WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY.
THESE LIMITATIONS ON OUR LIABILITY TO YOU SHALL APPLY WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH LOSSES ARISING.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MOBILE CHARGES THAT MAY APPLY TO YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICE, INCLUDING TEXT-MESSAGING AND DATA CHARGES. IF YOU’RE UNSURE WHAT THOSE CHARGES MAY BE, YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR SERVICE PROVIDER BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY DISPUTE YOU HAVE WITH ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BY WAY OF EXAMPLE AND NOT LIMITATION, ANY CARRIER, COPYRIGHT OWNER OR OTHER USER, IS DIRECTLY BETWEEN YOU AND SUCH THIRD PARTY, AND YOU IRREVOCABLY RELEASE US AND OUR AFFILIATES FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS AND DAMAGES (ACTUAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL) OF EVERY KIND AND NATURE, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH SUCH DISPUTES.
11. Other Terms
Open Source. The Platform contains certain open source software. Each item of open source software is subject to its own applicable license terms, which can be found at Licenses.
Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and Live Random and govern your use of the Services and completely replace any prior agreements between you and Live Random in relation to the Services.
Links. You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Services in any website that is not owned by you. The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out at “Your Access to and Use of Our Services” above. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
No Waiver. Our failure to insist upon or enforce any provision of these Terms shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right.
Security. We do not guarantee that our Services will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform to access our Services. You should use your own virus protection software.
Severability. If any court of law, having jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from the Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms, and the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org